By adding PixxieBot to your Discord server, you agree that you have read and agree to this policy.
We respect the privacy of your information. We provide this explanation about our information practices as a show of our commitment to protect your privacy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when using PixxieBot or servers where PixxieBot is present and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- When you interact directly with the bot by running a command (for example:
- When another member of your guild interacts with PixxieBot while mentioning you (for example:
- When you send a message in a channel that has been set up for Make A Sentence or Guess The Number games
- For Make A Sentence we store:
- The channel ID.
- The guild ID.
- The words of the current unfinished sentence.
- For Guess The Number we store:
- The channel ID.
- The guild ID.
- Your user ID and how many correct guesses you've made.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by PixxieBot or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the website (for example, top.gg or other bot listing websites).
Personally Identifiable Information. At our website, we only collect personally identifiable information from individuals that they provide to us voluntarily. This means we do not require you to register or provide information to us in order to view our website. Our bot only gathers personally identifiable data through interactions with the bot. This information is necessary to make our game features work and helps us provide a better user experience for all PixxieBot users.
The information we always collect when you use a PixxieBot command is:
- The name and ID of the server where you run a command (for example:
Name: PixxieBot Community, ID: 675991746856878082).
- The command you used including any arguments (for example:
- The date and time at which you used the command.
We sometimes also collect:
- User IDs of other users you may have interacted with through a PixxieBot command (for example:
To respect your server's privacy, we NEVER collect any contents of other messages, only PixxieBot commands and interactions with PixxieBot games in dedicated channels chosen by your admins.
Server admins can limit and choose the channels where PixxieBot will collect this information by restricting the bot to specific Discord channels. This will only allow PixxieBot to collect this data in those channels and will make it physically impossible for PixxieBot to collect this data through any other channels in that server.
The information we collect when you vote for PixxieBot on third-party website top.gg is:
Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Through our website, we may automatically collect certain technical information from your computer such as your Internet service provider, your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, the pages viewed, the pages viewed immediately before and after accessing the website, and the search terms entered to get to our site. This information allows us to improve and customise our services. We and our service providers may collect this information using "cookies" or similar technologies.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data, and the resources that you access and use on the website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time (behavioural tracking), however we do not track your activities across third-party websites.
As we do not track activity across third party websites, "do not track" settings are generally not applicable; we do track actions on our website.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information. It helps us to improve our website and to deliver a better service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Recognise you when you return to our website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
This Privacy Statement governs use of the information that you provide to us through the website or bot. It does not govern the manner in which we may use information obtained from other sources (such as public records) or from you by means other than this website or our bot. We use this information:
- To present our website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information on events, services or products.
- For you to register for events, promotions, contests or services.
- For membership activities, if applicable.
- To process online transactions, purchases, registrations, donations or participation in programs.
- To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to statistically analyse site and bot usage, to improve our content and product offerings, and to customise our site and bot's content, design and services.
- To request additional information from you for various purposes.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
If you are a member of our Discord support server, we may also use your information if provided to us to contact you about our own and third-party services and products that may be of interest to you.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, such as registering for an event or entering a contest.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To a successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganisation, dissolution or other transfer of some or all of the assets or rights of PixxieBot or any related entity, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by PixxieBot about our users is among the assets transferred.
- With the consent of the person providing the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of PixxieBot, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.